Post link 26 April 2016, 3:29
Alcohol

http://www.mastakongo.com/news/images/Articles_photo/2016/April/Drinks-Alcohol.jpg

Beer, liquor, wine, foods containing alcohol -- none of it is good for your cat. That's because alcohol has the same effect on a cat's liver and brain that it has on humans.

But it takes far less to do its damage. Just two teaspoons of whisky can cause a coma in a 5-pound cat, and one more teaspoon could kill it. The higher the proof, the worse the symptoms.

Grapes and Raisins

http://www.mastakongo.com/news/images/Articles_photo/2016/April/Food-Grapes-and-Raisins.jpg

Grapes and raisins have often been used as treats for pets. But it's not a good idea.

Although it isn't clear why, grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure in cats. And, a small amount can make a cat ill. Repeated vomiting and hyperactivity are early signs.

Although some cats show no ill effects, it's best not to give your cat any grapes and to keep grapes and raisins off countertops and other places accessible to your cat.

http://www.mastakongo.com/news/images/arrow-blue-left.pnghttp://www.mastakongo.com/news/images/arrow-blue-right.pngGO TO PAGE 4


You Lie Because You Are Scared